LCF presents Fash/On/Food – A debate looking at the parallels between the fashion and food industries, exploring creative, sustainable and ethical themes.
The panel will include:
- Prof. Frances Corner OBE, Head of London College of Fashion
- Bompas and Parr aka Jelly Mongers, jelly specialists and food artists
- Florence Knight, Head Chef at Polpetto and previous student at LCF
- Juliet Shield, Restaurant Consultant
- Chaired by Sheila Dillon, Journalist and Presenter of Radio 4’s The Food Programme
The event will be sponsored by SNOG.
For more information please visit London College of Fashion website and RSVP to email@example.com.