25th October, 2021 / 9:00 - 13:00
28th January, 2020
Whether you are starting a new business or have been going several years, you will look at your business differently after this #Swarm.
In this fun and interactive session, you will learn about:
• the difference between brand, personal brand and branding
• the three classic problems business owners face that prevent them reaching their goals.
• the #1 big mistake that so many people make when they are building their business.
• the three key pillars you need to build a solid foundation for your business.
• the psychology behind why first impressions matter more than you think
This will empower you to:
• build a strong brand that supports your vision and communicates clearly with your target audience.
• get known, liked and trusted in your industry.
• have the confidence to go for the business you want.
• build a loyal and connected customer base.
Guest Speaker Sapna Pieroux
Sapna is founder of InnerVisions ID, entrepreneur, speaker and author of ‘Let’s Get Visible!’ (out in early 2020). With clients in the UK, Europe, America and Australia, InnerVisions ID builds brands for service-based entrepreneurs worldwide.
Call for new members to join the Peer Review College with a key objective to further diversify our membership and cement plurality of voices in our decision-making processes- orlo.uk/THJdA Applications invited from all career stages. Submit applications by 25 November. pic.twitter.com/8Im47TnToT